We are looking for a compassionate, courteous, friendly and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a physical therapy technician. Physical Therapy Technicians offer operational and clerical support to Physical Therapists as well as assists with restoration of patient functioning to prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability. PT techs assist patients to reach their maximum performance and level of functioning. This is a Monday-Friday position.
Physical Therapy Technician Responsibilities:
- Performing clerical tasks, such as answering phones and scheduling appointments.
- Assisting patients with light exercises during physical therapy sessions.
- Helping patients to move from room to room.
- Cleaning and preparing treatment areas and equipment before and after each session.
- Recording patients' progress for the Physical Therapist.
- Handling the necessary paperwork, such as filling out insurance forms and outcome assessment forms.
Physical Therapy Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous clinical experience may be advantageous.
- Willingness to adhere to HIPAA regulations and protect patients' privacy.
- Good computer skills.
- Compassion and empathy when helping patients.
- Manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- Attention to detail.
To apply for a job opening, please complete the online application. In addition, you may send your resume and cover letter to Human Resources, Cheyenne County Hospital, PO Box 597, St. Francis, KS 67731 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheyenne County Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, natural origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other status protected by law or regulation.