Visiting loved ones during their hospitalization can speed healing and recovery in addition to the immediate joy it brings. We encourage you to visit and have provided this information to make it more enjoyable and convenient for you.
- We encourage visitation between the hours of 10:00AM-8:00PM daily.
- Please check-in at the nurse’s station if the patient is being protected by isolation precautions.
- Please delay visitation if you are ill, if you are unable to delay your visit please speak with nursing staff before visiting so we can make your visit safe for all patients.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Please wash your hands before entering patient rooms and after exiting.
- Please Cover Your Cough.
You may also send an email card
. These cards are delivered between the hours of 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Contact Us With Your Questions
If you have questions concerning visiting hours or the best times to visit friends and family members, feel free to contact us